WesTech Pipe Tensioning Equipment is engineered specific to customer requirements:
- Can accurately hold linear tension on pipelines laid offshore using constant tension.
- Offered in both electric and hydraulic drive utilizing digital electronic controls.
- Power supplies design optimizes performance of the equipment.
- Suspension suitable for range of pipe diameters and coatings.
- Accommodates wide range of track to pipe contact compliance.
- Suitable for use with tubing or umbilical laying operations.
- Tension capacity up to 100,000 pounds of linear tension at 100 feet per minute.
- Maximum pipe diameter up to 30 inches.